- Ask UP: Authors Seeking Knowledge from University Presses. https://ask.up.hcommons.org/
Eleanor Harman, Ian Montagnes, Siobhan McMenemy, and Chris Bucci. The Thesis and the Book: A Guide for First-Time Academic Authors, Second Edition. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
William Germano. Getting It Published: A Guide for Scholars and Anyone Else Serious about Serious Books, Third Edition. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
William Germano. From Dissertation to Book, Second Edition. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
Gregory Younging. Elements of Indigenous Style: A Guide for Writing By and About Indigenous Peoples. Edmonton: Brush Education.
- Rutherford Library South, foyer, and Henderson Hall
Monday, September 18, 2023
- Matrix Hotel, 10640 100 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 3N8, Canada
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Red Deer Public Library, 4818 - 49th Street, Red Deer, AB, T4N 1T9
Sunday, September 24, 2023, 1pm
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023, 8pm
- Owl's Nest Books, 815a 49 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2S 1G8, Canada
Wednesday, October 4, 2023, 7pm
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023, 6pm
- 1433 Hamilton St, Regina, SK S4R 7V4, Canada
Thursday, October 26, 2023, 7pm
- Thursday, November 2, 2023
- Friday, November 3, 2023, 7pm
- Edmonton Public Library - Idylwylde (Bonnie Doon), 8310 88 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6C 1L1, Canada
Thursday, November 9, 2023, 7pm