If you choose to include material in your work for which you are not the author, you need to secure permission from the legal rights holder. We cannot begin copyediting and production until all permissions are cleared.
- University of Alberta Press permissions policy.
- Permissions request form (to be submitted to rights holder): You may use this form as a template if you need to request permission to reprint any material.
- Permissions spreadsheet: This MUST be completed with original rights holder information and submitted along with your final manuscript.
- OCAD University, 49 McCaul St, Toronto, ON M5T 1V7, Canada
Monday, February 25, 2019, 6pm
- St. Vladimir Institute, 620 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5S 2H4, Canada
Tuesday, February 26, 2019, 7pm
- Atwater Library and Computer Centre, 1200 Avenue Atwater, Westmount, QC H3Z 1X4, Canada
Thursday, February 28, 2019, 12pm
- Thursday, February 28, 2019, 7pm
- Ukrainian Museum of Canada, 910 Spadina Crescent E, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3H5, Canada
Friday, March 1, 2019, 7pm
- Brandon Public Library, Unit 1, 710 Rosser Ave, Brandon, MB R7A 0K9, Canada
Monday, March 4, 2019, 7pm
- Friday, March 8, 2019, 7pm
- 10702 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 3J5, Canada
Saturday, March 9, 2019, 2pm
- Monday, March 11, 2019, 7pm
- Canadian Mennonite University, 500 Shaftesbury Blvd, Winnipeg, MB R3P 2N2, Canada
Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 12pm