If you choose to include material in your work for which you are not the author, you need to secure permission from the legal rights holder. We cannot begin copyediting and production until all permissions are cleared.
- University of Alberta Press permissions policy.
- Permissions request form (to be submitted to rights holder): You may use this form as a template if you need to request permission to reprint any material.
- Permissions spreadsheet: This MUST be completed with original rights holder information and submitted along with your final manuscript.
- UAlberta Press staff attend Congress at York UniversityFriday, May 26, 2023
- An interview with Esmeralda Cabral airs on CHMB 1320 am in Vancouver, between 6 and 7 pmSunday, June 4, 2023, 6pm
- Uche Umezurike reads at the online launch of Matthew Tétreault's Launch of Hold Your Tongue. Details TBC.Thursday, June 8, 2023, 7pm
- Astrid Blodgett launches This Is How You Start to Disappear at Audreys Books. Details TBC.Thursday, September 14, 2023, 7pm
- Details TBD: Astrid Blodgett and Lori Hahnel read at Idywylde Library in EdmontonEdmonton Public Library - Idylwylde (Bonnie Doon), 8310 88 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6C 1L1, Canada
Thursday, November 9, 2023, 7pm