For Contracted Authors
Before preparing the final version of your manuscript to deliver to your editor, please read these documents carefully. Use this checklist to make sure you have all the necessary components.
- The University of Alberta Press Author Handbook: Submissions. This is an overview of the editorial process at the press and includes instructions for manuscript preparation, including formatting.
- Please complete the Author Questionnaire: Part 1 and submit it with your final manuscript. Our marketing team will use this document to create catalogue copy and begin marketing your book.
- Alberta Aviation Museum, 11410 Kingsway NW, Edmonton, AB T5G 0X4, Canada
Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 7pm
- Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Thursday, January 24, 2019, 2pm
- Thursday, January 24, 2019, 7pm
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 1pm
- 11342 64 St NW, Edmonton
Thursday, January 31, 2019, 6pm
- Thursday, January 31, 2019, 7pm
- First Floor Gallery St. John’s Institute 11024 Whyte Avenue, Edmonton
Thursday, January 31, 2019, 7pm
- The Learning Studio, The Galt Museum, 502 1 St S, Lethbridge
Sunday, February 3, 2019, 2pm
- Fernie Museum, 491 2 Ave, Fernie, BC V0B 1M0, Canada
Tuesday, February 5, 2019, 7pm